Classes will be held if there are 5 or more students. If you have any questions regarding your child’s placement, please call us at 781-592-3547 or email us!
- Please notify BTA if your child will be missing class. We can be contacted at 781-592-Flip (3547) or by e-mail: email@example.com. Make-ups are the responsibility of the parents and must be made up during the session. All make-ups must be coordinated with the front desk staff. Limit: one make-up per session.
- There are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS once the session has begun, for missed or withdrawing early from class.
- A $25.00 charge will be added for any check that is returned.
- Comfortable clothing is highly recommended. Socks should not be worn; bare feet are best. No jewelry, and hair must be tied back.
- You will receive an e-mail if class is cancelled due to bad weather. Unfortunately there are no refunds or credits for cancelled class due to bad weather.
- The gym will be closed for holidays and vacations that follow the Swampscott public school calendar.